“The most important question for any organization is this: Are we changing as fast as the world around us?” says industry consultant.
During a time when convenience organizations are struggling to remain relevant, while combating increasing competitive pressures and operating costs, poor human capital ROI, and customers whose loyalty is to the store selling the cheapest gas, a new 26-page report (Educational-Brief) from best-selling author and industry consultant Terry McKenna, titled: “Secrets to Becoming a High-Performance Organization: 135-Point Organizational Assessment,” offers proven and powerful strategies for optimizing organizational performance, resulting in increased sales and profits.
According to McKenna: “The most important question for any organization is this: Are we changing as fast as the world around us? The only thing that can be safely predicted is that sometime soon your organization will be challenged to change in ways for which is has no precedent. Your organization will either adapt or falter. Organizations that are not adaptable to change will be rendered irrelevant by those organizations that are. You’re either moving forward or backward – but you’re never standing still!”
McKenna’s Educational-Brief includes:
Why this Educational-Brief can help your organization:
• Is your organization consistently achieving profitable growth?
• Does your organization consistently out-execute your competition?
• Does your organization’s strategy give you a distinct and sustainable competitive advantage or does it imitate your competition’s strategy?
What you will lean in this Educational-Brief:
1. Why becoming a High-Performance Organization is important.
2. 25-characteristics of a High-Performance Organization.
3. 135-point organizational assessment to becoming a High-Performance Organization.
4. 10-step action plan
To secure your copy:
This educational-brief will be made available for FREE to the first 100 respondents. To sign-up for the brief, visit:
Once signed up, the brief will be emailed to you with Free EPS Report in the subject line.