The 2013 National Advisory Group (NAG) conference, to be held September 12-15, 2013 at the Loews Vanderbilt Nashville, will attract convenience retail professionals from across the country thanks to its full schedule of dynamic programming. The topics and content were mapped out by your peers, our the NAG Retailer Advisory Board.
This conference addresses the specific needs of small to mid-size convenience chains and the executives that run them. This is truly a must-attend event for you and here is why:
This year’s program will include:
* Burning Issue #1: Healthcare Reform: What you Need to Know about Obamacare and how it will impact your business performance. This session will be presented by industry expert Neil Trautwein, VP Employee Benefits Policy Counsel, National Retail Federation
* Burning Issue #2: The Future of Tobacco at Retail presented by Bonnie Herzog, Managing Director Beverage Tobacco & Consumer Research, Wells Fargo Securities
* Burning Issue #3: Creating a Customer Service Culture presented by John Ranaletta, Senior Consultant, ADVISA
* Burning Issue #4: Competitive Channel Overview presented by Lesley Saitta, CEO, Impact 21 Group, LLC
* Burning Issue #5: Understanding the Changing Demand for Fuels and Alternative Fuels presented by Brian Milne, DTN Energy
Plus, the ever popular NAG Information Exchanges! And the re-launch of the Young Executive Network (YEO) the convenience store industry only group aimed at helping to cultivate tomorrow’s convenience leaders.
The National Advisory Group (NAG) Mission
NAG is an association driven by retailers for retailers and is an organization committed to building relationships and profits. NAG is aimed at small to midsize convenience chains and the executives that run them.