TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters) operator of the TA and Petro Stopping Centers travel center brands, has added a new rewards level to its UltraONE Driver Rewards Program.
The new ‘Ultimate Platinum’ level, the highest rewards level, rewards professional driver members with an UltraONE Ultimate Platinum Leather Jacket when they earn 20,000 UltraONE Points each year for three consecutive years.
UltraONE is the premier professional driver rewards program offering the most rewards in the industry, and it is the only driver loyalty program where points never expire with active membership. Professional drivers earn UltraONE Points by swiping their member card at all TA and Petro locations for purchases of diesel fuel, truck repairs and identified promotional items. Points can be redeemed in TA and Petro travel stores, truck service facilities and restaurants.
UltraONE is free to join and includes other benefits at TA and Petro travel centers all across the U.S.:
• Member Pricing discounts in the travel stores;
• Frequency-based restaurant, beverage and repair rewards;
• Monthly special offer coupons;
• Free access to StayFit fitness rooms;
• Easy access via the UltraONE kiosk or the TA/Petro TruckSmart app to reserve and schedule a nice, hot shower; and access to the TA/Petro Reserve-It parking program to reserve a parking space;
• Access to account information, including fuel purchase transaction history (available at the UltraONE kiosk or online at www.ultraonerewards.com).
Members can reach the UltraONE Platinum level by earning 20,000 points in any calendar year and can maintain Platinum status by earning 10,000 points in the successive subsequent year. And now, Ultimate Platinum status can be reached by earning 20,000 points for the three consecutive years after Platinum status is reached.
“UltraONE launched in 2010 and was designed with driver input on what we could do to make their life on the road just a little easier,” said Tom O’Brien, president and CEO of TravelCenters.”Recently, drivers asked us to add another level to the program for showing us their loyalty. They love the card and love earning from it. We’re happy to give them the Ultimate Platinum rewards level to give them more earning power,” he added.
UltraONE members will qualify for the Ultimate Platinum Leather Jacket by earning 20,000 or more UltraONE Points during either 2012, 2013, and 2014, or 2013, 2014, and 2015.