Ninth new store opens in Southern California, as Fresh & Easy plans for Northern California store openings this week.
Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market has opened its eighth and ninth stores of 2011 in the Southern California communities of San Dimas and Camarillo last week, and is scheduled to open its first stores in Northern California this week. The grocery chain plans to open 11 new stores in the region through the end of April.
More than 300 jobs will be created by the new store openings planned for this year, and applications are still being accepted for many of the stores on Fresh & Easy’s website: www.freshandeasy.com/joinus.
Fresh & Easy stores opening in Northern California through the end of April:
· Bird Ave. & Minnesota Ave. San Jose
· Diablo Blvd. & Hwy 680 Danville
· Cabrillo Hwy. & Linda Mar Blvd. Pacifica
· Clayton Rd. & Ygnacio Valley Rd. Concord
· Elmira Rd. & Nut Tree Rd. Vacaville
· Oakdale Rd. & Lancey Dr. Modesto
· Ygnacio Valley Rd. & San Carlos Rd. Walnut Creek
· Rosewood Dr. & Santa Rita Rd. Pleasanton
· Mission Blvd. & Rousseau St. Hayward
· Imola Ave. & Jefferson St. Napa
· Saratoga Ave. & Payne Ave. San Jose
“We’re quickly expanding our business to serve even more customers and thrilled to be opening our first stores into Northern California next week. It’s yet another important milestone for our business and we excited to meet all our new neighbors,” said Fresh & Easy’s CEO Tim Mason. “We look forward to bringing wholesome food at affordable prices – and great jobs – to even more customers over the coming months.”
Entry-level positions start at $10 an hour in California and offer quarterly bonuses of up to 10% as well as a 401(k) with company match. The company believes everyone deserves access to affordable and comprehensive healthcare and provides all employees the opportunity to work at least 20 hours per week, which entitles everyone to vision, prescription drug, dental and medical coverage with Fresh & Easy paying at least 75%.
Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market operates more than 160 stores in California, Arizona and Nevada.