The Pantry Inc.’s Kangaroo Express stores are ready for last-minute shoppers who need a quick, affordable holiday gift or stocking stuffer on Christmas morning. The c-store chain recently outlined a number of options available to its holiday shoppers:
- Gift Cards: No matter how much someone wants to spend, a gift card to Kangaroo Express means a lot, and can be a great gift for family, friends or teachers. It could mean a full tank of gas to help a friend get where they need to go. It could mean a week’s supply of fresh Bean Street Coffee to start their day off right. A gift card to Kangaroo Express means no amount goes unspent.
- Coffee: We all know someone who stops on their way to work to pick up a fresh cup of coffee every morning. Now customers can treat them to free Bean Street Coffee with a Kangaroo Express gift card; $5 will get them free coffee for a week, only $20 for a month. Wrap the gift card inside a Bean Street Coffee reusable mug and their money will go even further!
- Lottery Tickets: Both a great stocking stuffer and small present to give a host of holiday festivities. Lottery tickets are affordable and available in a variety of price points. If you’re really lucky, they may even share their winnings with you!
- Candy: A great stocking stuffer; candy is small, loved by all and won’t break the bank. Whether the person on your list loves Hershey’s chocolate bars or Haribo Gold-Bears, you will find it at Kangaroo Express.
- Snack Pack: Snacks make great stocking stuffers, but if you arrange them together in a basket you also have a great present. Start out with a couple bags of Chex Mix; get adventurous with the flavors-if they like spicy foods why not Jalapeño Cheddar? Then add some RITZ cracker packs based on their preference, do they like peanut butter or cheese? Next, cater to their sweet tooth with Hostess snacks-add some holiday spirit with a SnoBall! Top it all off with their favorite Hershey chocolate bar; they’ll be thrilled you remembered! Health conscious? Make them 100-calorie packs!
- Beer Exchange: Forget to pick names for Secret Santa? The beer exchange is a great alternative! Gather 6-12 of your closest friends at your nearest Kangaroo Express and each purchase a six-pack or case of your favorite beers – or ones you’ve never tried before. Then swap so each person has a diverse collection of beers.