NACS announced the election of its 2010-11 Executive Committee during its Board of Directors meeting at the NACS Show in Atlanta this week.
Jeff Miller, president of Norfolk, Virginia-based Miller Oil Co. Inc., was named the association’s 2010-11 chairman of the board. Miller also chairs the NACS Executive Committee, which provides strategic direction and financial oversight to the association.
Also named to the NACS Executive Committee were the following NACS retail members:
* NACS Vice Chairman-Treasurer: Tom Robinson, president of Santa Clara, California-based Robinson Oil Corp.;
* NACS Vice Chairman of NACSPAC: Dave Carpenter, president and CEO of Urbandale, Iowa-based J.D. Carpenter Companies Inc.;
* NACS Vice Chairman of Technology: Patrick Lewis, partner of Twin Falls, Idaho-based Oasis Stop ‘N Go Convenience Stores;
* NACS Vice Chairman of Government Relations: Brad Call, general counsel and executive vice president of human resources, public relations and adventure culture of North Salt Lake, Utah-based Maverik Inc.;
* NACS Vice Chairman of Member Services: Jack Kofdarali, president of Corona, California-based J&R Oil Company;
* NACS Vice Chairman of Research: Fran Duskiewicz, senior executive vice president for Canastota, New York-based Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppes Inc.; and
* NACS Vice Chairman of Convention: Steve Loehr, vice president of operations support for LaCrosse, Wisconsin-based Kwik Trip Inc.
Also on the NACS Executive Committee are 2009-10 NACS Chairman Jay Ricker, chairman of Ricker Oil Co. (Anderson, Indiana), and 2008-09 NACS Chairman Sonja Hubbard, CEO of E-Z Mart Stores Inc. (Texarkana, Texas).