Quick Chek is debuting two additions to its foodservice menu: Sliders and Oven-Baked Pizza. Both are scheduled to appear at stores beginning Monday, June 14.
Priced at three for $3.99, Quick Chek’s new Deli Sliders include a collection of four varieties in snack sizes:
- Black Angus Roast Beef and Cheddar (with pickles and mayo)
- Bourbon BBQ Pulled Pork (with cole slaw and cheddar cheese)
- Fresh Mozzarella BLT (with roasted tomato and garlic spread)
- Turkey Sloppy Joe (with Swiss, cole slaw and Russian dressing)
And, built fresh and baked to order, the chain’s new eight-inch Oven-Baked Pizzas begin at $3.99 each where signature Quick Chek recipes include:
- Meat Lover (with pepperoni, sausage and bacon)
- Vegetarian (with mushrooms, red onions, black olives and tomatoes)
- True Italian (with fresh mozzarella, sausage and roasted red peppers)
- BLT Ranch (with bacon, shredded lettuce, tomatoes and ranch dressing)
- Buffalo Blue Chicken (with breaded chicken, spicy buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing)
Quick Chek operates more than 120 retail locations in New Jersey and southern New York.