Innovation will differentiate the winners from the losers in this crowded retail marketplace. IRI’s Summit 2010 will enable retailers to identify innovative ways to use valuable insights to drive profitability and growth in the current economy, how to understand and predict shopper behavior across channels and geographies and learn best practices for profitable pricing and promotions strategies.
Other summit highlights include:
* How to use shopper marketing to impact your bottom line.
* Best practices in sales, merchandising and category management.
* World class networking between buyers and sellers in CPG, retail and healthcare.
* The newest innovations and solutions from IRI and its valued business partners.
The conference is scheduled for March 22-24 in San Antonio. Key speakers that will be presenting at the summit include:
* Irene Sibaja, Senior Director of Hispanic Marketing for 7-Eleven Inc.
* Marie Quintana, Vice President of Multicultural Marketing for PepsiCo.
* Philippe Schaillee, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Sara Lee North America.
* Jim Collins, Author of Good to Great, How the Mighty Fall, and co-author Built to Last.