The Southeast Petro-Food Marketing Exposition will be holding its 26th regional show March 7-8, 2007, at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
The expo, started by the North Carolina Petroleum MarketersAssociation in 1981, is the largest regional c-store/petroleum show in the nation, and is sponsored by the following five associations:
- North Carolina Petroleum Marketers Association
- North Carolina Association of Convenience Stores
- South Carolina Association of Convenience Stores
- South Carolina Petroleum Marketers Association
- Virginia Petroleum, Convenience & Grocery Association
The show attracts retailers and petroleum marketers from allover the Southeast to see the latest products and services in the industry. There is no cost for retailers and petroleum marketers to attend, and educational seminars will also be offered each morning. To get show information or to register, visit www.sepetro.org or contact show director Sharon Vinson at email@example.com